Jummah Khutbah – Entry Form
Please use the form below to book a slot to attend Jummah, entry will not be allowed without having registered below. There are 150 spaces only per slot, on a first come first serve basis.
The masjid management have put all the necessary procedures in place to ensure the safety of everyone attending, but we still need to you do your bit to ensure the safety of everyone by following the below:
- Maintain the 2 meter distance at all times
- Only pray where indicated to do so
- Bring your own prayer mat to pray on – You may be refused entry without one
- We recommend you bring and use a face mask
- Please bring a bag for your shoes – Shoe racks are closed
- Use Hand Sanitizer upon arrival
- A one way entry & exit system is being implemented – Follow it at all times
- The Masjid is closed to sisters and any children under the age of 12.
The following slots have been setup to ensure the safest amount of time in the masjid and to allow a safe exit to those already in the masjid and those arriving for the next slots. Please only book a slot if you are 100% sure you will attend.
You no longer need to register every week – Just turn up every week on your registered slot time and make yourself known with the attending officer.
Information provided via the following forms will be held for a maximum of 14 days and then automatically deleted.